Monday, October 20, 2008

Grandpa and Mimi!

We had a great weekend with Grandpa and Mimi! I'm very appreciative that they let us stick with our normal weekend routine, which is a lot of couch time, football, and relaxing. We did manage to get out for dinner on Saturday night, and church on Sunday morning, and my baby was an absolute ANGEL both times. I was so happy! She absolutely loved Mimi's funny faces and Grandpa's famous "Donald Duck" voice. I feel really lucky that Maddie has wonderful grandparents on all sides of the family to love her. Plus, not everyone has such awesome in-laws, so I am doubly blessed! On a side note, I have started a Picasa account to keep all my baby pictures on a web album. So if anyone is interested in ordering prints, they just need to go to:

http://picasaweb.google.com/segreiner

If you select one of the Galleries, you will be able to view pictures, download them to your computer, or order prints from Shutterfly or Walgreen's. I think this is a great way to share pictures, in addition to backing them up in yet one more place! It's alot faster and easier than emailing out pics, and it won't crash your inbox. (Picasa is not paying me, I just like it THAT MUCH!).

Here are some pictures from the weekend!

2 comments:

Audra Lynn said...

That orange bow is AWESOME! Neely's is tiny compared to that. She may get bow envy.

Audra Lynn said...

It's been three weeks. We need more updates! I can't stalk your blog if you don't put new stuff on it. :D