Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Home again, home again...

Wow. Two weeks in Tennessee, two flights with a 4 month old, and too long living out of suitcases! It was a great trip, but we are all glad to be back (even though we miss everyone)! Maddie handled the travel better than anyone, and she had a great time meeting all her aunts/uncles/cousins! She is a real social butterfly, I'm going to have to get her in Mom's Day Out soon; she seems bored with just me around now!

Since I have so many pictures, I decided to upload slideshows instead of individual shots. I am also splitting everything up by the events: Greiner Christmas and Friends, Elkins Christmas and Condo, and Maddie's Baptism. Chapter 1 is Greiner Christmas and Friends, and hey family...remember you can order these and others from my Picasa account:

http://picasaweb.google.com/segreiner

I will try to get the other slideshows up this week too.

No comments: