Monday, June 22, 2009

Fun Father's Day Weekend

Andy's first Father's Day Weekend was a lot of fun...I enjoyed it as much as my first Mother's Day! We had really anticipating this weekend for a few reasons: first, our friends Brian and Dawn were coming in town with their little one, Nathan. Nathan and Maddie are 6 weeks apart, so Dawn has been a great resource for me. Nathan is just old enough that he is going through all his baby milestones before Maddie--but not so old that Dawn can't remember the answers to my millions of Mommy questions! We always have such a great time when we all get together--they are another great family we are blessed to have in our lives!
***
Kiddos Playing
***

***
Sharing Nathan's Favorite Book
***

***
Handsome Boy!
***

***
Another "Daddy's Watching The Baby" Pic...Brian and Andy sacked out in the playroom
***

We spent Saturday night at Kensley and Jason's Wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony and the reception was a blast. True to form, I cried at least 6 times throughout the night. My friend Elizabeth watched Maddie, but since Nathan is a night owl, he joined the party with us. He was a trooper and so well behaved! Kensley was an absolutely gorgeous bride and my friend Sarah was one of her beautiful bridesmaids.

***
Mr. and Mrs. Sutherlin
***

***
Brian, Nathan, and Dawn
***

***
Nathan and Brian on the Dance Floor...Nathan LOVES to push his stroller!
***

***After dinner, the Tuxedo T-shirt came out--because Jason and Kenz, they're formal, but they still like to party.
***

***
Scott, Sarah, and Abigail
***

***
Sarah, Kenz, and Me!
***

The next day was Father's Day, and the very first one for all three boys--Scott, Brian, and Andy. The families spent some time at our house in the morning, and the babies got to play!

***
Little Blessings
***

***
Maddie and Nathan love to read!
***

***
Who, Me?
***

Later that afternoon, we took Maddie and Nathan to the Spray Park in our neighborhood. I think the Daddies had more fun than the babies.

***
***

***
***

***
Proud Daddies!
***
All in all, another fun and fabulous weekend! We can't wait to get back together with Brian and Dawn for the 4th of July. Hope everyone reading this has a wonderful week, and takes some time to tell special friends how much they mean to them!



1 comment:

Audra Lynn said...

How fun! I will have a tuxedo t-shirt pic of my own to share very soon.

word: rerso
I have started working out, because I don't like my rerso much.