Monday, June 1, 2009

Another Great Weekend!

We are recovering today from a very busy, bun fun weekend! I spent most of Friday cooking to get ready for a wedding shower for our friends Kensley and Jason...less than three weeks until their big day, and I'm so excited! It's been a while since Andy and I went to a wedding, and I'm sure I'll have a good cry at the ceremony (like always) and a good time at the reception (like always, ha!).

Sunday was Maddie's first visit to the pool! One of the best things about our neighborhood is the awesome pool complex. I've been anxiously waiting for this summer to see if she liked the pool.

Watch this video and tell me how you think she feels about it:



We had so much fun, and I'm going to try to take her as much as I can during the week. Here are some more pics...

Sunday night we had pizza with our good friends Madeline and John, and Maddie got to hang out with her buddy JoJo. I don't have any pictures of them together, but the girls had a blast in Maddie's new playroom. Yes, RIP to our pointless dining room that I have complained about for 3 years. It is reborn as Toytown, Texas. This was the BEST decision we have made in a long time. The rest of the house stays neater, and I feel so much more sane! Maddie loves having all her toys in one safe and secure place, especially now that she is crawling everywhere.

So, tell me, can YOU spot the happy baby in this picture?

5 comments:

Hart, Party of Five said...

That is so funny that you blogged about the pool...I did the same thing this morning! Maddie definitely likes it more than Anna Grace. She looked like she was having a good time! You guys look great! Take care!

Audra Lynn said...

We need to come visit! I took the kids to our pool on Saturday, and Neely loved it too!

word: ortersl
I've got two screaming kids in the back of my car at Sonic. Maybe our ortersl come soon.

Unknown said...

I want to come swim in the pool with you! I LOVE the playroom, yes you have been wanting to get rid of the dining room set for a while! I miss you!

Grandpa said...

I guesswe don't need the duck tubbie anymore? Just more room. :)

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh! I love all these comments! This made my day :D