Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Greiner Grandkid/Graduation Gala--May Vacation, the Conclusion

The final part of our May Trip was spend at Grandpa and Mimi's house...while we were there Maddie got to experience a couple "firsts" (like ice cream, and a trip to the zoo) and she had a blast hanging out with all her aunts/uncles/cousins on that side of the family. The big celebration point of the week was Mitch's graduation from BHS...congrats, Mitch! For some reason I couldn't get a bigger picture to upload, but his body language is saying it all here!

Here are the rest of my favorite pictures from the trip. I was having problems uploading all of them, so I made a quick video instead. I also threw in a little video clip of Miss Maddie being her normal crazy self, too!




1 comment:

Audra Lynn said...

It's whiplash Maddie! No, no, no, no, no...

Word: mersamnm
Really? What am I supposed to do with that?