Thursday, May 21, 2009

First Mother's Day--May Vacation, Continued

So while we were in Tennessee I also got to celebrate my very first Mother's Day! That is special in its own right, but it was extra memorable because I got to spend it with my Mom (doesn't happen every year), and with my sister-in-law Amber! It was her first Mother's Day as well, and I'm sure she felt every bit as blessed as I did. The morning started with my gift from Maddie...I think Daddy helped her pick it out!

My gift from Maddie...a framed picture of us both, and a new Willow Tree for my collection
***

***
Family Portrait
***

***
New Moms!
***

***
Me, Maddie, and GiGi
***

***
Rylan...thinking about how he won the Mom Lottery!
***

1 comment:

Audra Lynn said...

The Mom lottery. I love it.

word: fughe
I pinched a nerve in my neck, and I've felt fughe all day.