Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Full House

We had a full house this weekend...Audra came to visit and brought Aidan, Neely, and Hank-dog. We had an absolutely gluttonous good time...what is it about being together that makes us lose all restraint? I guess it goes back to college, although we've moved up from spaghetti and butter, Chicken Helper, and Krystals. The kids had a blast playing together, and Maddie and Neely are already friends. I'm convinced Aidan and Maddie are getting married some day; they make each other laugh, and that's key in a relationship!

Speaking of Aidan, I won't tell stories on him (I'll leave that to his Mom), but he is by far the funniest kid I have ever been around. I love you, Aidan!

Audra has some much better pictures on her blog, but here are some that I snapped!

Sweet Neely


Pretty Girls


The Gang's All Here!

Aidan the Cat

Okay, so I will tell ONE story on Aidan...it had gotten a little too quiet, so I went in my bedroom to see if Aidan was in there looking for the cats (they tend to stay away when he's around, hmmm....). I found him sitting on the windowsill above my tub, talking to Claudia, brushing his teeth with my toothbrush. I literally almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard. When we busted him he told us he was a cat. He also said he brushed Claudia's teeth with my toothbrush, but I'm choosing to believe that was imagination.

1 comment:

Audra Lynn said...

Yeah...I think he may have been brushing her hair with it. BTW, Maddie also taught Neely to talk this weekend. She's constantly saying, "Dadadada blalalablah..." No Mama yet, though. Bummer.

world: aboart
I felt a little like a train conductor piling three kids and two adults in a Pathfinder this weekend. All aboart!